How to contribute to OpenMandriva?
If you have time, we welcome your help in various areas:
- Programmers, check the developers’ documentation, subscribe to the mailing-lists, join IRC channels, and have a look at the bug-tracking system to get in touch with the developers community and get things done
- Writers, help us improve the documentation, wiki materials and communication
- Translators, help us translate web materials, OpenMandriva Lx and other projects
- Moderators & Support, help us answer on the forums and mailing lists
- Designers, required for this website, web services, Association, and products just like OpenMandriva Lx
- Infrastructure and system administrators, required for web services sysadmin
Contribute materials & infrastructure
Do you have old computers, machines, etc., that our developers can use? New platforms you would like to see OpenMandriva on?
Want to set up a mirror, donate some servers?
We need you! Please please Contact us.
Join a Pod
Join a community Pod!
Spread the Word
Use our materials to spread the word, our products and values on your blog, website, social network, etc.;
Develop new materials for the community to spread the word of OpenMandriva and Free Software;
Follow and share our activity and products on Social Networks;
Get on the free software promotion and help us in helping all the free software community.
Talk to us
Tell us your needs and expectations;
Tell us the problems you found and help us identify bugs.
OpenMandriva Association is a no-profit organization, under French law. OMA has its own bank account and is responsible for running and maintaining its servers.
The donated funds are channeled to several domains like:
- Domain names and other related fees
- Branding and marketing
- Managing expenses
- If needed any counseling, legal or other
- Supporting other free software organizations that support us with their software
- Participation in events promoting Free Software
Donate to OpenMandriva Association: there is no minimum donation, all the help is welcome.
For more information please Contact us.